Friday, February 4, 2011

lovely as a summer's day

i guess i
never realized
that this blog
has had two birthdays...
happy birthday blog.
it's been a long time
since the days of constant
yeye, fashion and film posts
so...
i figure let's go
back to where we started.
a long post of some of my favorite things.





















oh and i also
have a thing
for radley metzger's
amazingly bad films



something about how
they are always much
too long, the over dubbing
is always at least a beat off,
the costumes are spot on
gorgeous...as well as the framing
and close ups.

oh and so much more.
thanks to anyone
who actually looks at this.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.