Thursday, July 28, 2011

albert watson

to call
albert watson
prolific
would nearly be an insult

if you have
ever looked at vogue,
rolling stone, time magazine
a dizzying array of celebrity portraits,
fashion photography or
stood in the lobby of a cinema...
(and all with
the sight of only one eye)

you've seen his work.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


for me
he is one of
fashion photography's
unsung heros

we've all seen his work
but more than likely
we just didn't know it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.