Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sale time

to try to
offset the
rising cost of
my medical bills
i'm cleaning out
my closet and selling
some pretty things on ebay
find them here

see by chloe

Photobucket


marni


Photobucket


Photobucket



a.p.c.
jessica ogden
madras dress


Photobucket


miu miu crop sweater

Photobucket


united bamboo
wool coat
Photobucket



Photobucket




super rare
mara hoffman
cloak

Photobucket


Photobucket


miu miu sailor sweater

Photobucket

and there is more
coming soon.
any help is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.