Wednesday, March 9, 2011

barefoot running

i'm so
good on the
flatform front
mainly from
tokyo trips
and japanese
commitment to
the form.
love them
practical,
comfy and adds
inches to my
teeny tininess

and yes i need
more shoes like
i need a...
nope i always
need more shoes.
these spring
lovelies
are teetering on
obsessionville

Photobucket


Givenchy
(always love a good huarache)

Photobucket


Lanvin
(covered wooden platform + woven leather= me)

Photobucket


Lanvin
(please, so the best spring heel ever)

Photobucket


Balenciaga
(a ladylike colour blocking wonder)



Photobucket


Rebecca Minkoff
(if me & Yayoi Kusama's mind had a baby platform)


Photobucket


Finsk
(rad)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.