Monday, March 23, 2009

kyushu

This past September when we went to Tokyo for Yusuke's show, we took a little side trip & visited our friends in Kyushu.
We spent most of the time soaking at various onsen, eating and enjoying our friend's company. (they have an amazing cafe and work space that they built high up in the mountains, but more on that later)
My words fail when attempting to describe Kyushu's beauty, so here we go...
























I have many more photos of our trip into Beppu and around Handa kogen, but I have to find time to prepare them...

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.