Monday, March 30, 2009

coming in late

as always...

I need to weigh in on fall 09 rtw
not so much on the oh so lauded collections...
we've heard it all
But, for me there was much more

Albino

This gorgeous use of color





and these sleeves!






Moschino

the cocooning drape
and sleeves on this coat



and here



a sheer gathered panel
with a graduated flounce in ruby




more sheer and shiny



architectural hippie at Antonio Berardi



Bruno Pieters

is always inspiring
this collection he has
added careful origami folding
and subtle layers of texture
to his breathtaking structure










Talitha Getty worthy prints at Etro





Undercover

always speaks for itself
draping
paneling
texture

(and this deep red yarn
looks to be the same as
my current weaving project)








&
just
speechless

Yigal Azrouƫl




all photos Marcio Madeira from style.com

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.