Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Amma is coming


May 28 ~ July 23

Amma's 2009 North American tour will occur between last week of May and July this year. Tentative dates have been posted. Dates are subject to change and venues are to be announced.

Seattle

Thu May 28 - Sun May 31

Please note: There will be no programs on Sun June 7th

San Ramon

Public Program:
Wed June 3 - Wed June 10

Retreat: Thu June 11 - Sat June 13

Devi Bhava: Sat June 6 - Evening
Sat June 13 - Evening

Los Angeles

Mon June 15 - Fri June 19

Albuquerque

Sun June 21 - Thurs June 25

Dallas

Sat June 27 - Sun June 28

Iowa

Tue June 30 - Wed July 1

Chicago

Fri July 3 - Sat July 4

New York

Tue July 7 - Thur July 9

Washington DC

Sun July 12 -Mon July 13

Boston

Wed July 15 - Sat July 18

Toronto

Mon July 20 - Thur July 23




soon...
I will also have Dr. Weng's schedule
for Los Angeles, New York
& Boston
if you are interested
let me know.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.