Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the magical circle

Niki De Saint Phalle's Stravinsky Fountain changed my life at the tender age of 16. I remember walking along, being generally enchanted by everything that crossed my path...the way only Paris can do... and then, I turned my gaze upon this stellar display of spinning technicolor imagination and I realized I had yet to discover true enchantment. Thus began a lifelong obsession...
So, I suppose, it is fitting that I chose to spend my monumental 35th birthday in Queen Califia's Magical Circle...




















No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.