Thursday, September 13, 2012

it's been a long time... i shouldn't have left you

but i've had so much work to do
here's some images
of what i've been
working on

...if there are
any of you even
still following


i created
custom fabric
for the dressing room
at new general store in venice.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
a doorway cover


Photobucket


and
blankets

Photobucket


and
loads of scarves
Photobucket


i'm working on
getting my webshop
up and running by next week
lookout & wonderland

i'm going to
do my best to
update this on
a more regular
basis... there is
so much beauty
in the world that I need to share

if any of you are on instagram
follow me at lookoutandwonderland

love!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.