Wednesday, September 21, 2011

denim dressing

i've always
been pro
all denim looks
particularly
my vintage levi's
work shirt and
70's lee bellbottoms

these photos
have been lying around
on my desktop
making me wish for cooler
days for bit now

thought i'd share

meredith melling burke
killing it
in my favorite steez

Photobucket


tamu mcpherson looking fresh and gorgeous
as always


Photobucket


an indigo, sashiko
& patchwork dream


Photobucket


two serious cuties


Photobucket


mad dash
of hotness
(& isabel marant
wedge sneakers to boot)


Photobucket


don't remember
where all of the photos
are from
mmb photo is by tommy ton for style.com
& the indigo/sashiko is tommy ton as well

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.