Wednesday, June 30, 2010

what were they thinking?

no
seriously.
i opened
up ideeli
today and
found this
i just can't
wrap my head
around the... styling


nothing makes
a frumpy pair of
shoes look better
than hideous clashing
tights and a fan from
home depot.

wow...they do
look so sexy now
that you are standing
on that cheesy stool atop
a bouquet of plastic flowers

an 80's bed spread
from the Holiday Inn
genius.
hmmm...
yeah.
puke green tights
and a ladder.
classic


no words.


but the
best part
is that most
of them are
already sold out.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.