Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy-Being

speaking of Busy-Being
there are
so many new
reasonably priced
goodies I want to get
my mittens on

this rad limited edition print
from my old partner
in business and crime :)
Kime Buzzelli


Peggy Honeywell's (aka Clare Rojas)
new cd
who I met up with
during my recent work
trip to San Francisco
and I'm super
excited to have her in
our artist family


and her new book


Ramsey Dau's little notebooks
are the coolest




Princess Tina's raincloud necklace
that for some
reason I still
don't own



and loads more...

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.