Thursday, February 5, 2009

birds flying high you know how i feel

well, i'm not feeling quite as good as the high priestess.
but...i am feeling a bit more alive.
and as such...let's look at some handmade houses
shall we...


starting with this pretty treehouse






and this hexagonal cabin




equipped with a wheel of light
glorious



& the pièce de résistance
a spiral staircase leading to a
hammock



i really love the walkway & modern shape of this house
with the caption
a tall girl builds a tall house



of course, i must end with my favorite...
the teepee
my mother's family is blackfoot descendant
and i remember when i was a little girl
my older cousin's family
lived in a tee pee
i thought it was the most wonderful thing in the world






now get those hands out and go make something!

i'm going back to the drawing board...literally
gotta a project due next teusday...
photos from the book woodstock handmade houses

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow stop me if you think that youve heard this one before...

Labels

About Me

My photo
my life and the things i hold dear. Photos© Niki Livingston all photos that are not my own are used for inspiration only.